- 1 9″ pie shell uncooked
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 t.. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 3/4 c. milk
- 6 oz. sausage, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line unbaked pie shell with half of the cheese.
- Cut into strips if using block, etc.
- Top Cheese with cooked sausage.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Combine egg, milk, salt and pepper and beat well.
- Pour over ingredients already in pie shell.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Serve hot.